.ESS#Sniper Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for the ESS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UWG The Ending.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chemical khunt?.
Highness Dude

UWG The Ending. Empty
PostUWG The Ending.

That is right, due to no funding the -UwG clan will close it's server at the end of this month. Currently the clan which is now recruiting as many players as they can and see which of them are able to donate is now run by Bullet, this change comes as the clan founder Sidey retired from the clan not long ago due to reasons to do with school etc. Sidey had announced the server will be shut down at the end of the month if we don't get any donations through or if we don't find someone that will buy the server, the clan are desperately searching for a way out of this mess here Chem! states

"Because of Sid's retirement the clan has started to go downhill, i haven't been in the clan long however it truely is a great server to play on. When Sid announced he was to quit the clan and shut server down i thought omg? at first i was a bit mad because at the time i was new in the clan. But now being Co-Leader i'm trying as hard as i can and working with Bullet / Fini and the other clan members we will try to keep the server running, we will try to find a donator or someone to buy the server."

If anyone would like to help out and donate or buy the server then please visit: www.uwgclan.forumotion.com > Donations
Back to top Go down
https://elitesnipersquad.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

UWG The Ending. :: Comments

No Comment.

UWG The Ending.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.ESS#Sniper Squad :: Latest News-
Jump to: